Sunday, April 8, 2012
Easter Sunday food porn
This year for Easter, we're having friends over for dinner. Two are friends with absolutely no desire to eat Paleo or Primal style. The other two are embarking on their first Paleo 30 day challenge. The need to please these four different eaters has given me the inspiration to break out the big gun recipe for meat and serve Korean grass fed short ribs from Nom Nom Paleo, accompanied by baked sweet potatoes, and broccoli from the farmers market. Because it's Easter, and we're all in the mood for a treat, I'm making brownies from The Food Lovers Make it Paleo book.
Brownies? Yes, brownies! I really don't advocate the use of paleo desserts on a regular basis, but for Easter? Yea... I think we need a little chocolate. I think it's important to make a good food impression.
Look for a picture of all this tastiness tomorrow.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment