Thursday, May 23, 2013
Bloggers need to blog!
Ok... this is ridiculous. I want to be a blogger, but I don't blog! I ran into Jimmy Moore at Paleofx this year. I told him that per his advice, I had started this blog. He said, "Ya... I saw that. Great idea, but you never blog. If you want to be a blogger, you have to blog."
You know, I like to write. I really do, but I can't shake the feeling that I'm going to bore readers. I'm seriously afraid that my blog will just be a pain in the reader's ass, but I'm going to take a leap of faith that my experiences might just touch one person out there and help them. If I can do that, then the bored readers won't matter.
So... Fresh start! I'm taking a road trip this summer, and I plan to blog about my escapades trying to stay primal/paleo across America. I'm also going to start relaying my favorite products, recipes, and strategies. Look for more and more posts coming soon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment